Our firm has an opening for one Senior Associate to join our team. During your tenure as a Senior Associate you will:
– demonstrate and further develop the ability to work on a wide variety of transactions;
– provide advice on commercial, corporate and bankruptcy matters;
– engage in drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of commercial and financial agreements;
– represent clients in litigation;
– participate in meetings with clients;
– be part of a dynamic, team-oriented environment.
Our firm offers a competitive remuneration package and the prospect of a professional advancement in a friendly and easy-going work environment.
Qualifications and Experience Required
To apply for this position, candidates must:
– have a bachelor of laws or any equivalent and strong academic record. A specialised master’s degree (LLM) in the areas of Corporate, Commercial or Business Law is a pre-requisite;
– be admitted to the Athens or one of the regional Bar Associations in Greece. Admissions to any foreign Bar Associations are welcomed;
– be able to work in Greek and in English;
– have 3-5 years professional experience in corporate legal matters;
– have an extensive professional experience in drafting, reviewing, and negotiating complex commercial agreements;
– have strong experience in advising on complex business arrangements and M&A transactions.
– fluent written and spoken English and Greek;
– ability to work effectively within a team;
– excellent communication skills;
– outside the box thinking;
– be proactive, enthusiastic and client-oriented temperament;
– excellent drafting skills in English and Greek.
To apply for this position, please send us your CV and a Cover Letter explaining why you want to join us to email@example.com, quoting “Senior Associate” or apply here.
CVs and Cover Letters of candidates not chosen will be deleted two (2) months after their submission.