Job Opening – Senior Associate
We are growing our team!
We are looking for a mid to senior Associate to join our Civil and Commercial Litigation Team.
Please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “Litigation” in the subject line.
You will be:
- working with a group of lawyers practicing litigation before Greek and European courts and authorities/regulators;
- drafting and editing documentation;
- providing advice in pre-litigation stages;
- involved in the structuring and implementation of strategic domestic and international projects from a litigation perspective;
- advising legal entities and individuals on various civil liability related matters;
- handling and monitoring enforcement proceedings;
- developing relationships and ongoing support with a prominent client base;
- providing advice and support to other members of the team.
- a minimum of 3 years of proven experience in civil and commercial litigation – further experience in criminal litigation would be considered as an advantage;
- bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB) – a post graduate degree (LLM or equivalent) in Greek Civil Law or Civil Procedural Law would be considered as an advantage;
- qualified as an attorney-at-law in Greece;
- excellent command of the English language;
- ability to work autonomously and independently but also able to work as a team player under specific deadlines;
- excellent communication and organization skills;
- high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
CVs and Cover Letters of candidates not chosen will be deleted two (2) months after their submission.